- How To End Self-Criticism And Self-Doubt NOW - July 9, 2020
- This 10 Second Daily Habit Will Radically Boost Your Confidence - July 2, 2020
- Why Trying To Impress People Never Works (…And What To Do Instead!) - June 25, 2020
I just did an awesome interview with Jordan Harbinger at The Art Of Charm Podcast.
We dove into exactly how you can let go of fear, social anxiety, and self-doubt, and replace it with calm confidence.
In the show, you’ll discover:
• How can we let go of our need for approval from others? (06:49)
• How do we find the right balance between a passive and aggressive attitude? (09:14)
• What are some initial steps we can take toward getting comfortable in our own skin? (11:45)
• Burn out your embarrassment circuit so you never feel embarrassed again. (18:52)
• Learn how to eliminate second-guessing and self-doubt so you simply trust in yourself no matter what decisions you need to make. (22:22)
It’s a good one! Check it out here
Also, if you want to learn more from Jordan and his lineup of amazing guests, you can subscribe to the Art Of Charm here.
(link to http://www.theartofcharm.
Latest posts by Dr. Aziz (see all)