Life Changing Books To Transform Your Confidence Now
Become deeply moved and inspired by Dr. Aziz's bestselling books that have helped hundreds of thousands free themselves from people pleasing, social anxiety, and self-doubt.
Stop People Pleasing, Staying Silent, & Feeling Guilty... And Start Speaking Up, Saying No, Asking Boldly, And Unapologetically Being Yourself!
If you find it hard to be assertive, directly ask for what you want, or say "no" to others, then you just might be suffering from too much niceness.
Cut through the nice conditioning and liberate the most bold, expressive, authentic version of you so you can:
- Easily say "no" when you want to and need to.
- Confidently and effectively ask for what you want.
- Speak up more freely in all your relationships
- Eliminate feelings of guilt, anxiety, and worry about what others will think.
LESS NICE, MORE YOU
Stop Hiding & Become The Most Bold, Authentic Version Of You Now
Have you been too nice for too long? Have you tried to speak up for yourself, have better boundaries, or take care of your own needs, only to feel anxious, stuck, or guilty?
In this fast-paced followup to Not Nice, Dr. Aziz returns to the subject of niceness to help you finally break free to be boldly yourself around anyone. In this powerful book, you’ll:
- Discover the hidden rule that stops you from speaking up.
- End your fear of conflict so you can speak up freely now.
- How to freely and easily communicate boundaries.
- Fully free yourself from the fear of disapproval.
- Finally be who you really are around anyone.
ON MY OWN SIDE
Are YOU Your Own Biggest Critic?
Do you tend to be hard on yourself, impatient with your setbacks, and quick to judge yourself? This is actually your inner critic—that voice in your head tells you that you can’t achieve what you want, or be loved for who you are, because you’re not enough.
Through his work with thousands of people in live events, group programs, and online, Dr. Aziz systematically uncovered the most effective approach to rapidly end self-criticism and doubt, and replace it with permanent self-worth and confidence.
In this refreshingly honest and moving book, Dr. Aziz gives you specific guidance, powerful exercises, and clear strategies to regain control inside your own mind, so you can live with more freedom, self-expression, trust, and confidence in yourself than ever before.
THE ART OF EXTRAORDINARY CONFIDENCE
Confidence is the doorway to success in all areas of life. Whether you want to excel in your career, triple your income, create an amazing relationship, or just feel happy and satisfied with who you are, self-confidence is essential. In this inspiring and liberating book, Dr. Aziz slices through each obstacle on the path towards ever-increasing confidence.
Through stories, humor, and the world's most powerful tools, you will discover how to:
- Eliminate self-doubt and negative thinking.
- Master five ways to overcome fear.
- Discover how confidence leads to greater wealth and prosperity.
- Boost your social power so you can confidently talk with anyone.
- Enjoy more love in all your relationships.
- Boldly ask for what you want, so you finally get what you really desire out of life.
100 WINS IN 100 DAYS
Do you feel better when you win? Most people do. But the real question is, how often do you feel like you're winning? The truth is many successful, responsible people rarely feel like they're winning, regardless of how much they achieve or contribute.
In this quick, energizing book, Dr. Aziz playfully challenges you to get better at catching your daily wins to skyrocket your motivation, confidence, and fulfillment.
By playing the fast, 30-second game within, you'll:
- Stop discounting your progress and start feeling more successful immediately.
- Wake up feeling energized and enthusiastic about your day.
- Multiply your feelings of achievement and gratitude by 10 on a daily basis.
- Skyrocket motivation, productivity, and focus.
- Finally feel like you are enough and are doing enough.
THE SOLUTION TO SOCIAL ANXIETY
Are you held back in your life due to shyness or social anxiety? In this inspiring, breakthrough book, Dr. Aziz guides you along the path towards greater confidence in yourself. You'll discover what is keeping you stuck in shyness and learn exactly what to do in order to break free.
Master dozens of clinically proven techniques that will help you:
- Stop worrying about what others will think of you.
- Free yourself from social anxiety, shyness, self-doubt and self-criticism.
- Identify your strengths and increase your self-esteem so you can feel proud of who you are.
- Overcome your fear of rejection so you can meet people, date, and excel in your career.
- Start conversations and meet new people without social anxiety or fear.
- Create fulfilling friendships and romantic relationships.